Request a new bin or replace a damaged bin

Data Protection and privacy notices

The personal details supplied on this form will be held by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) and privacy notices.

Request a new bin or replace a damaged bin - Customer Details

Please note:

If you do not have a current green waste subscription and are ordering a green waste bin please leave this form and visit our green waste webpage.

RBWM do not provide new or replacement indoor food caddies, only the outdoor food waste bins.  If you select outdoor food waste bin this is what will be provided to you, not an indoor bin.


Communal bin

Details of your request

Note that if you have recently moved and there is no green bin on site, or you require an additional green bin garden waste subscription the charge is £65 per bin per year, please visit our website

Request for an additional rubbish bin

As a matter of course we do not issue additional rubbish bins however, there are circumstances where a household may qualify for a larger rubbish bin.  Please complete the information below for us to assess your request.

Thank you for taking the time in completing the form.

The answers you have supplied mean that you do not qualify to get a bigger refuse bin; therefore this form will not be actioned. 

You can take any household waste to The Royal Borough’s waste and recycling centre.

Kind regards,

Customer Services